These are some of the features of the Inventor Studio course.
- Lessons in Metric & English
- Lesson Search Engine – find lessons fast
- Progressive layout – step-by-step training
- Simplified learning format – thorough explanations
- Automatic book-marking – the course automatically opens on the last viewed lesson.
- Volume Slider – adjustable volume.
- Speed Slider – adjustable playback speed.
- Full-screen capability
- Time Displays – the length of each lesson along with the current time is displayed.
- Hide-able Control Panel – gives users more room for full-screen viewing.
- Hotkeys – gives users control while working in the Inventor environment.
- System Requirements: Windows, Speakers, and Windows Media Player 9 or above.
Training courses offered by TEDCF Publishing run from a single installation on a PC computer. Users can pick specific courses to watch or watch course bundles containing several courses.
Visit http://www.trainingtutorial.com/Mechanical_Drawings2012.htm to learn more and watch sample lessons.
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer and Autodesk University instructor with over 25 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led to his founding of TEDCF Publishing’s video-based training courses in 2000. Now TEDCF Publishing’s courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers worldwide.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses for Autodesk Inventor 6 through 2013, SolidWorks 2009-2013, and Microsoft Excel.
Autodesk, Autodesk Inventor, and Inventor are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.